Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My Maori Quiz :)

2 weeks ago, Te Ngahere made Te Reo Maori Quizzes.We were learning to ask and answer questions about classroom items.  We had to go on a presentation and choose at least three items for our quiz. If you have already played mine, you could see that the items that I choose were a pen, scissors, stapler and a book. When you choose correctly, we had to link it to a slide that said Ae! Kapae! (Yes Good) but if you got it wrong, you would get sent to a slide that would say Kahore. Kia kaha! (No. Be strong, keep going). I hope you will enjoy my Maori Quiz down below and don’t give up!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Saffyre
    nice work you've got there I like how you have 2 or 1 word and then translate that into maori I would do the same thing the thing that I think that you should change in your work is your background and make some maori patterns in the background but the background you used now is okay but Mahi pai te mahi (translation: nice work keep it up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sky,
    Thank you for commenting and for giving me feedback. I will work on it as soon as I can. Thank you for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete